Adult Day Care Benefits
What Are the Benefits for Caregivers and Participants?
- It allows participant to stay in his or her community while the caregiver goes to work
- Provides health services, therapeutic services, and social activities for the participants.
- It gives participants a break from the caregiver
- It provides needed social interaction
- It provides greater structure to his or her daily activities
- Provide a break (respite) to the caregiver
- Knowing your loved one is safe and well cared for.