Our mission is to provide adults an opportunity for personal enrichment and independence in a safe and supportive atmosphere that enhances self-esteem, socialization, and self-worth.
The goals of the program focuses on health maintenance, prevention/intervention and rehabilitation needs of our participants. Our goal is to help participants:
- Delay or prevents institutionalization by providing alternate care, to enhance self-esteem and to encourage socialization.
- Reduce isolation and loneliness by providing group involvement and companionship in addition to providing opportunities for personal enrichment and creative endeavors in an atmosphere that enhances the value of human life and affirms self-worth.
- Address health maintenance and the restorative needs of clients, providing a quality level of service to maintain or improve the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the elderly.
- Provide a much-needed break for caregivers by giving the caregivers an opportunity for scheduled time off in which to attend to personal needs, or simply rest and relax.
- Enhance or maintain level of independence.